For non-time sensitive offers, requests for fulfillment are accepted within 14 days from the time of your transaction due to the expiration dates. Requests after 14 days from your transaction can not be accepted.
For time sensitive offers such as Mail-in-Rebates (MIR), Tickets, PINs, Points, and Retailer Coupons with Fixed Barcodes expiration dates, request for fulfillment can be accepted as follows:
- Mail-in-Rebates that have an expiration date >=5 business days of the MIR deadline. Catalina cannot accept requests for fulfillment on expired MIR’s. Catalina will expedite shipping of the MIR’s when possible but cannot guarantee delivery by the MIR deadline.
- Tickets or Event Coupons that have an expiration >=7 business days of the actual event. Catalina will expedite shipping of the Tickets when possible but cannot guarantee delivery in time for an event. Catalina cannot accept requests for fulfillment for events that have passed.
- PINS – that have an expiration >=2 business days from the offer end date. Catalina cannot provide fulfillment for a PIN code offer that has expired. Catalina will attempt to provide Consumers with PINS via email when possible to provide the quickest resolution possible.
- POINTS – if >=2 business days from the offer end date. Catalina cannot issue fulfillment for a Points program that has expired.
- FIXED/RETAILER BARCODE – if >=7 business days from the offer end date. Catalina cannot provide fulfillment for coupon offers that contain a fixed barcode expiration if the expiration date has passed or will pass in the next 7 days.
- Coupons must be redeemed by the expiration date. Expiration dates cannot be extended by Catalina.